Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome Howdy!

Well, here I am. Everyone has told me that I should write a book. I'm not sure that I'm the most interesting person in the world, but we do have a good time and LOTS of adventures! So welcome friends. Everyone is welcome and I certainly welcome your comments.

I will say, that I haven't the foggiest idea of what I'm doing! I'm going to learn, but until I do, things are going to look pretty simple around here. If I get around to it, I will change my header and all the decor that goes with having a blog. A blog is sort of like playing house, if you don't like it you can change it and it doesn't cost as much money as redecorating my home! Already a red line with the word "error" has showed up. I haven't the vaguest idea how to fix it or what it means. I guess that I will figure this out.

I follow several blogs and I'm amazed at how pretty they are and all of the gadgets that are on them. I think I will not try to compare my simple stumblings and just move on! Again, I welcome any help ya'll have or advice! Have a wonderful Sunday and I'll leave you with these words from the Scriptures:

Proverbs 3:5-6 (Amplified)

"Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths."

Have a Blessed Day Ya'll!
Sheri

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherri! Congratulations on your very first post! (((HUGS))) Call me sometime.

    ReplyDelete