Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Invisible Woman

I love this video. Sometimes it so easy to feel neglected, or ignored, or _____________you can fill it! This video came from a precious encouraging mother. This video can encourage you on those days that you feel deeply buried in the trenches of forgotten glory! You know those days.

I had one the other day. Girl child covered herself and crib in....well I don't have to say it here, you know! It's those moments we have to either cry, laugh or dare I say remember that we asked God to be wives and mothers! Don't say..."what in the world was I thinking"!

God graciously gave those precious gifts to us. Let us remember with those gifts come more blessings...we just have to look up! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Be sure to go down and turn off the music or you will have a hard time hearing the video!

Hilltop Blessings,
Sheri


No comments:

Post a Comment